The OPTIFLUX 2100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for standard water and wastewater applications. It is the ideal solution for all general flow applications where reliable flow measurement with sufficient yet not extremely high accuracy is required. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is possible with the remote IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version.
Its wear resistant liner materials as well as its full bore design without moving parts make the OPTIFLUX 2100 an effective replacement of mechanical water meters in drinking water distribution networks. The meter features a wide range of approvals necessary for potable water measurement. A full on-site verification of the meter without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Optional for subsoil installation and constant flooding
- Proven and unsurpassed life time, huge installed base
- Standard wet calibration
- PP or hard rubber liner: suitable for low concentrated chemicals
- Tamper proof
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- All standard water and wastewater applications
Water and wastewater industry
- Abstraction and irrigation
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water treatment plants (raw water, drinking water, treatment chemicals)
- Wastewater networks
- Combined and separate sewage systems
- Storm water overflows (SWOs)
- Municipal wastewater treatment plants
- Desalination plants (sea water, permeate, brine)
Iron, metal and steel industry, chemical and other process industries
- Industrial water (process or production water, cooling water, boiler feed water etc.)
- Industrial wastewater collection, treatment and return flows
- Ballast water, injection water etc.