Contact For A Free Quote
The WATERFLUX ,3050 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for basic water applications. It offers cost-effective flow measurement in applications where extremely high accuracy, extensive diagnostics or a wide range of digital communication options are not a priority. Its measuring tube with a rectangular and reduced cross-section enables a stable measurement even at low flow rates. Due to the optimized flow profile, the meter is practically independent of interferences from the installation environment. It can be installed virtually anywhere without straight inlet or outlet runs – behind pipe bends, slide valves or a reduction in the pipe.
The WATERFLUX ,3050 features an extremely robust measuring tube with Rilsan® liner including various potable water approvals. It is available with current output (incl. HART®) or active pulse / frequency output and Modbus. The extra isolation of the electronic device and housing makes this EMF particularly suitable for use in areas with extreme humidity and chances of flooding. A full on-site verification of the WATERFLUX ,3050 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- 0D/0D: No inlet and outlet runs required, no need for measurement chambers
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- Maintenance-free: No moving parts, obstruction or wear
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- Compact or field mounted version
- Simple water applications (potable, ground or surface water)
- Monitoring of distribution networks