The OPTIFLUX 2050 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for basic water and wastewater applications. It is suitable for all cost-effective measurements where extremely high accuracy, extensive diagnostics or a wide range of communication options are not a priority. The EMF has a wide diameter range (DN25…1200 / 1…48") and all drinking water approvals. The extra isolation of the electronic device and housing makes this EMF particularly suitable for use in areas with extreme humidity.
The OPTIFLUX 2050 features a full bore design with wear resistant liner materials. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is possible with the IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version. The EMF comes with current output (incl. HART®) or active pulse/frequency output and Modbus. A full on-site verification of the OPTIFLUX 2050 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Tropicalized electronics for use in areas with extreme humidity and chances of flooding
- Standard wet calibration
- PP or hard rubber liner: excellent chemical resistance
- Also available in customer specific constructions
- Signal converter with display or as blind version
- Tamper proof
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- All simple water and wastewater applications
Water and wastewater industry
- Abstraction and irrigation
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water circulation and treatment systems
- Water purification and desalination