MantaRay Portable Area-Velocity Flow Meter Hire and Rentals
Contact For A Free Quote
Open Channel Flow Meter Rental- MantaRay Portable
Having the ability to log data in the field is imperative to a-lot of projects and processes. But owning the equipment isn't always needed. That's why we have a range of open channel flow meters for rental. The remote portable option gives the user the versatility to use the kit where some fixed units wouldn't be ideal. Set up in minutes with an integrated keypad system for easy programming.
- supported on-site and remotely
- Short or Long term rentals, use for as long as there is a need for it.
- Rental Schedule, beet the crowed and pre-book rentals up-to 365 days a year
MantaRay Portable Area-Velocity Flow Meter
- Measures flow in partially filled pipes and open channels
- No flume or weir required
- 4-20mA and Relay outputs for connection to Samplers and SCADA
- Powered with built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 2 million point data logger with USB output to Flash drives
- Backlit LCD display for flow rate, totalizer and menu system
The MantaRay Portable Area-Velocity Flow Meter measures flow in open channels, partially filled and surcharged pipes using an ultrasonic sensor. It's designed for monitoring stormwater, sewage, industrial effluent, irrigation water and natural streams. The MantaRay displays and datalogs flow rate and total flow and connects to samplers, SCADA and telemetry systems.
Calibration is simple: enter the pipe diameter or channel dimensions and the MantaRay automatically computes and displays the flow rate and total on its backlit LCD display. Mount the sensor at the bottom of the pipe or channel and hang the IP67 electronics case above the high water level.
Hydrodynamic Ultrasonic Sensor
The MantaRay uses a submerged ultrasonic sensor to continuously measure flow or reverse flow in open channels, partially filled or surcharged pipes. The sensor is a completely sealed ultrasonic unit with no orifices or ports. It is hydrodynamically shaped and designed to shed deposits and stringers for reliable operation in sewage, stormwater and stream flow applications.
The QZ02L sensor mounts inside the pipe or at the bottom of an open channel. No special compounds, tools or hardware are required. A stainless steel mounting bracket is included and a size range of optional pipe bands are available for sensor installation in manholes.